Friday, March 20, 2009

What A Mess


We're all mad at AIG. Their executives bear a large share of the responsibility for bringing the economy to it's knees, and now the same folks are getting hundreds of millions of dollars in bonuses -- at our expense. Join us for a field trip to bring them the message.

What a mess it all is. There is so much anger out there towards AIG that a group, Working Families has started a tour of some of the AIG executives homes.

I know this is wrong but deep down, I feel ... yes ... good for them. Someone has to take responsibility. Intellectually, I know AIG isn't the 'one' but then who?.

How did the economy get to be such a mess? There is no easy answer and yes everyone is to blame but really ... I'm ready to start pointing fingers. We have some of the greatest, smartest, most educated people running these companies, these financial institutions, the government and what do we get ... childish behavior ... "I want it all"... "I'll lie to get it".... "I will cheat to get it" ..."I have no morals because it's all about me".

Oh sorry, we are talking about some of the brightest people in the world ... I must be mistaken.

What ever happened to morals?

No comments:

Post a Comment