Friday, February 27, 2009

LIfe


This blog is was created to help me figure out some of the confusing things I do and some the confusing things people do. Really it's me trying to figure out what I did right and what I did wrong in LIFE ... and maybe learn a lesson or two so that for the remainder of my life, I can be a happier person.

A happier person ... that reminds me of something Joan Rivers said ... by the way I don't normally go to Joan for advice on life ... but she did say something that caught my attention and made me think. She said," People aren't happy, they can only be happier." I understand that as .... people struggle through life and this being 'happy' is just not a reality for most. I don't know ... that is the feeling I get. Let me know if I've got it wrong.

I'll tell you one thing, right now I'm listening to some music on my blogger friend Renee's blog ... Circling My Head and I'm definitely happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment